Black Friday 2K17

Yesterday morning my mom and I woke up around 3 am for Black Friday! We love Black Friday because we get a chance to shop for others, receive great discounts, and get into the Christmas spirit! Our family is a big Christmas family. The first thing I did was ask Jack if he still wanted to go with us. He said he wanted to come along with us the night before, but knowing him I knew he would be too tired! My mom took a shower and I got on my clothes, then we went downstairs and headed out the door. We stopped at Kohls first, we were looking forward to getting some Xmas blanket deals. We love our blankets! My mom purchased a comforter set for our new house, I purchased a snowman throw pillow for my bed. Kohls had a really limited supply of shopping carts, but luckily we got there early enough to get one. They were super puny and small. They were not like your average shopping cart, I said that they looked like a janitor's cart! After Kohls we figured that we would hit the mall. We went into Macys to look for Xmas presents for my dad and brother, but they didn't really have what we were looking for. When we pulled up to Macys we were noticed that the store didn't open for another 20 minutes! We sat in the car and planned out some more present ideas and brainstormed what supplies we will need for them. When the 20 minutes passed we walked up to the store front and tugged on the door, it was still locked! Me and my angry mother ran like crazy ladies across the parking lot in the dead dark sky to the main entrance of the mall and stomped all the way pass the surrounding stores, pass the food court and pass all the concerned shoppers looking at how my mother! Wet then entered Macys through the mall front entrance and continued on!! Yes, I exaggerated that story a little bit, but it was all really funny! After that  I convinced my mom to take me to Barnes and Noble because that is like my favorite store ever! They did not have any good deals on books I would be interested in. Oh well. We went to the café inside of Barnes and Noble, my mom got an apple tart and a latte, I had coffee earlier on so I decided not to get anything. We then made our way to the craft store Joanns Fabrics. I think that is how you spell it but I honestly do not know! I bought a new hole puncher, my current one was falling apart. I bought some green thread so I could continue to make the homemade Christmas ornaments for our tree. We still need to convince my dad to put up our tree, he thinks that our tree will die before Christmas if we put it up now, whatever! My mom and I bought some cute and festive fuzzy socks, in fact I am wearing them right now! I bought some other craft supplies that I am using to make my family presents. Fast Fact: I am a cheap shopper, I bought all this stuff throughout Black Friday and only spent like twenty five dollars! It was now around 8 am so we decided to come home and look online for some Cyber Monday deals! Lol!
Some people say that others sit around on Thanksgiving and be thankful, but on Black Friday go out and be greedy, but that is not the case for us! When we do Black Friday we are doing it 99.99999999999% for other people, we are mostly Christmas shopping for family. We just really like all the Xmas décor around the holidays, it helps us get in the spirit!

Comments